To lead a unified national effort in the fight against economic and organised crime by:
- Detecting, investigating, preventing and prosecuting all serious economic and organised crimes in Ghana.
- Developing and sustaining an effective approach to combating economic and organised crime in Ghana.
- Developing partnerships with domestic and international agencies to combat economic and organised crime.
- Providing safety and security for our community and financial markets in order to ensure an investor friendly atmosphere.
- Rendering organised crime unattractive by taking away the proceeds of crime from organised criminals.